Thursday, October 17, 2013

This is one of my all-time favorite verses from the Bible. I would LOVE to have this quote for baby girl's nursery, perhaps redesigned in different colors/fonts. Calligraphy would be glorious.

© José Hevia
© José Hevia
tiny home www.Facebook.com/... or at www.TinyHousesAus...
tiny home www.Facebook.com/... or at www.TinyHousesAus...
This is one of my all-time favorite verses from the Bible. I would LOVE to have this quote for baby girl's nursery, perhaps redesigned in different colors/fonts. Calligraphy would be glorious.
This is one of my all-time favorite verses from the Bible. I would LOVE to have this quote for baby girl's nursery, perhaps redesigned in different colors/fonts. Calligraphy would be glorious.
#Elegant #black #leather #armchair #placed in the #living #room
#Elegant #black #leather #armchair #placed in the #living #room

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home